You have two options here.
The first is use an analog phone and dial the reset code.
The second is using the web interface within a certain time on the 169.254.1.x range.
Reset by phone
- Connect an analog phone to port FON1.
- Pick up the phone and wait for the dial tone.
- Dial #991*15901590*
Reset by Web Interface
- Set your IP manually to something in the 169.254.1.x range (169.254.1.3)
- Unplug the router and wait 10 seconds Plug it back in
- Windows: Open a command window (cmd) and run: ping 169.254.1.1 -t
- Unix: Open a shell and run: ping 169.254.1.1
- As soon as you get reply’s go to the webinterface at http://169.254.1.1
- You have a option ‘click here if you forgot your password’ (click on here)
- Then click ‘Restore factory settings’ (This option disappears after about 10 minutes)